It says

"Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards. -Soren Kierkegaard"

Saturday, May 7, 2011

New theory

maybe my stress comes from the feeling of being trapped. Now I remembered. During NS, I had a strong feeling of being lock up and no freedom. That time I felt horrible. Like trapped in a jail.. Now, the feelings are quite similar. I don't like not being able to go out because I'm not familiar with my surroundings. So, is it possible that the stressed comes from feelings of being trapped? Losing freedom?

6 comments:

  1. 船到桥头自然直~ u'll find something to fill up ur life eventually once ur sch life starts~ dun worry~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. 船到桥头自然直.. that's my motto now... Don't worry be happy. But talk easy do hard. Haihz...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol~ ya lo... u shud have brought many many books thr to occupy ur mind... XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. My baggage was too full that time for me to bring books.. I buy all the books I have with me now at MPH when I reach KL. I already spend a lot on them. Gonna be broke before first sem even end ah... If I keep doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol... i wonder how u gonna pack up ur books when u graduate from thr... XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Easy, I send them back little by little during sem hols or when my parents come.. Hahaz.. Or else, I just mail everything home... Hahaha...

    ReplyDelete