It says

"Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards. -Soren Kierkegaard"

Sunday, May 8, 2011

That tour

Starts at 9am till 6.30am... Real exhausting. First stop, Royal Selangor. They make pewter there. Went to the archieves. Lots of pictures taken. Souveniers and homeware, gifts made from pewter are seen. They have Lord of the rings statues and heads made from pewter.
                                                         

Next stop, handcraft complex. There's a gallery with all kinds of exhibits.  Describing our culture.
Then the petrosains. My first time here. It's located inside klcc, fourth floor.


And of course I take the chance to visit the bookstore, kinokuniya. First time here as well.





Also went to cocoa boutique. They sell chocolates. All kinds. From normal dark chocolate to curry flavoured chocolate, Tongkat Ali chocolate. But they are way too expensive. Also went to batik factory. See them draw the batik. Pretty. And skillful.

Last stop, Titiwangsa. First time here as well. Hehe.  Breezy and large.
Then, time to head home. As in back to hostel. >.<

6 comments:

  1. I WANT GO KINOKUNIYA!!! Miss it ever since the 1st time i go thr~ >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya.. Big... A lot of books... Why can't the bookstore come to u but u go to bookstore hoh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol~ ya lo~ agreeeeee... lots of the books tat i nid r thr... >.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup. Saw a lot of books on different subject. Art and so on... If it isn't that far, I'd go there everyday. Check out the library today. Big. With lots of books, wifi and plenty of computer. Really liking it... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I WANT TAT KIND OF LIBRARY! our sch's library sucks... not many books... not reli useful as well... line sucks too... @@

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, btw, I counted and there are altogether 6 floor for my library.. <3 it.. But only one section got storybooks. A lot reference, encyclopedia, and many other stuff...

    ReplyDelete