It says

"Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards. -Soren Kierkegaard"

Sunday, May 8, 2011

New Book

I finished this book, Secret Society by Tom Dolby in four hours. And I can't wait to get my hands on the second book, The Trust. How the hell am I suppose to get it!!! T_T *frustrated*

The plot was nice. Different from the other books. Fresh. The characters are mostly rich people with endless possibilities for their future. But, they aren't stuck up. They have their own dilemma. The societies help them but, you can never quit the society. And it isn't that bright and easy. There are complications and things can get deadly. Overall, interesting...

I want BOOK 2!

2 comments:

  1. book-hunger~ @@ ur stomach r not filled with food, is with books... weird kitty...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of stomach, I feel hungry.. haha... not that weird la

    ReplyDelete