It says
"Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards. -Soren Kierkegaard"
Monday, July 2, 2012
Odd
I think I'm getting very odd.. I kept being hungry in the middle of the night or sometimes daytime craving for queer food.. I felt like eating garlic bread now. Felt like wanting yam kuih this morning. Felt like 菜圃 egg last week, then there's the craving for Caesar Salad, cha kueh, belacan bee hoon, kolo mee, lasagna, devil's belly with garlic rice and what? It's an assortment with no particular type.. Urgh.. Just getting hungry thinking bout them... =.=' I wanna go home~~~ T_T
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
haha~ when's ur holiday? me and audrey waiting for u here in kuching~ XD
ReplyDeleteAugust.. Mid or end not sure. What is sure is I am going to miss Kuching Fest. AGAIN!! T_T
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHAHHA~~~ pity u~ XD i'm going to take photos of the food and post on my blog to kek u~ wahaha~
ReplyDeleteSo mean... O.O U post la.. I don't on n see lo... T_T
ReplyDeleteMiao miao, u used to eat supper late night? Sometimes, it's due to habit. Or are u studying or doing revision very hard? It causes u getting hungry very soon. Sometimes, when u crave for some food, that means u lack of that kind of nutrients, otherwise u won't crave so much. Or, u just miss hometown food too much.
ReplyDeleteI think half is lack that kind of nutrition.. Half miss hometown food.. This semester I keep on craving orange juice.. =.=' So I almost drink one carton a day, the small size one..
ReplyDelete