It says

"Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards. -Soren Kierkegaard"

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Time Slip AGAIN~~~

OMG! I just finish Queen InHyun's Man. It's wonderfully sweet. It has been a long while since I watch a drama that's so pure. No typical misunderstanding from begining till end that's always present in kdrama.. Just cute and sweet love with a slight twist of conflict... They are a great couple. There's something between them from the first time they met. The perfect male character. No ego problem, plenty of intelligence and so cute.. He adapted so well when he time travels to the future.. The female character is so straightforward I am speechless.. I love her when she trick him about common knowledge that he have no idea about.. And the kissing scenes.. <3 The goodbye kiss, stand on toe kiss, necktie kiss and spaghetti kiss are so memorable. So sweet.. This is so much more heart warming.. And the ending is so much better.. Won't forget it. LOVE it!

I think there's only one word to describe this drama. SWEET~~~ <3



No comments:

Post a Comment