My school had a mini version of Kuching Festival in the football field. Heard that it will be going on for the whole week. ^^
There are many kinds of food. I <3 it! Lunch was nice today. Curry fish ball, peanut 铁板饼, chee cheong fan and Chicken Mushroom Slice on wholemeal Torito. Then, after class, had high tea, Takoyaki, cheese tart and 爱玉冰. Yummy~
There are all kinds of food and the one I find unbearable is the smelly tofu! The smell is awful, and I can smell it from far away.. Yuck!! No desire to try even if they say it's nice... There's taiwan sausage, Uncle Bob, burger, fried kueh tiaw, potato swirl, snow with fruit and 优乐美 that we saw on commercials advertised by Jay Chou. What else? I can't remember. So, that's all for now. Enjoying it while it lasts... >.<
wow~ so many nice food~ XD i'm gonna have mine this saturday~ muahahaha~ i'll inform u how's this year's kuching fest~ hehe~ stay tuned~
ReplyDeletelol.. So not gonna listen... >.<
ReplyDeletesooooo gonna listen~ XDDD
ReplyDelete