The ranking of horoscope for liking to spend money: Rank position 2 is Scorpio!! That's so terribly true. I'm broke and it's only the middle of the month. What did I do?
I reload my internet twice this month.. Gosh. I don't know what happened but I used up all the bytes. Then, the shopping trips. I bought too much. And I can't even remember what I bought.
Went out after class today. Ate McD GCB! Yummy... I love it. The total utility and marginal utility are both high. Meaning it taste good and is expensive. >.< And then I bought other stuff again. When I look into my purse a minute ago. The balance cash left is one digit. *shudder*
And there's the trip this weekend. I wanted to go, but now, better think twice....
What the hell am I to do?
Solution: Draw more $$$. It didn't solve my spendthrift problem. Just gave me more opportunity to spend. T_T
O.O hallelujah to ur purse~ XD it seems hard to be thrifty in KL~
ReplyDeleteYup! Very very terribly hard! Almost like mission impossible! Hahaz... It was hard as it is when in Kch.. Here more temptation..
ReplyDelete