It says

"Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards. -Soren Kierkegaard"

Friday, November 1, 2013

A new begining?

It's a new semester. It should be a new begining. But where's the excitement and eagerness that I should have felt. Instead, I only felt the anticipation, and it's a negative feeling.

I think things started in the wrong way. I thought it was right. I got into the course I wanted, I maintained my scholarship, I got into the same class as my friend. I should be glad. Right?

Yet, I'm not. I missed the other friends who I've been going to class with for the past two years. They didn't get into this course so now we are in different classes. I missed them. Going to class together, fooling around, eating together, shopping trips..... There's so much that I missed.

Well, besides the friendship thing, the most serious problem is the class grouping now.. There are only three of us left from our old five person group. The two new ones just doesn't seem to work as well as the old gang. It's sad but true.. There seems to be a lacking in the team coordination? Urgh.. I hate this.. I wish things were like they used to be..

I need time I suppose. To get use to this new situation. I hope it will get better. with time.. >.<

1 comment:

  1. hehe long time no pass by yo... so how is it with the team coordination now? hope you're doing fine.. =)

    ReplyDelete