I begin the week happily. Got my test result for Organisation and Human Resource(OHR) on monday. Result was better than expected. Above 70! ^^ As a lot of people fail, above 70 is good enough..
Then I have my english presentation which just afect my happiness a little. As the overall english test+presentation+report is around 70 marks. It just made me sad... Only a little. Didn't expect much at the time after how bad I did on the test... >< Anyways, there's still the OHR that I was happy about.
Next my Tamadun Islam dan Asia Tenggara test paper was returned! My mood elevated again as I got above 90 marks.. ^^ So overall I was feeling happy!
But guess what happen next? Our tutor for OHR was complained by some students. They say he practised favouritism during marking and leaked questions out to students before test. It is believed that this group of students are the ones who fail. The thing is these are all accusations. Then, they found a girl who was "clever" enough to post the tips she got from unknown source on facebook for everyone to see. The issue now become very serious as the branch campuses student complained too. So what's the solution our so called "experienced and teach advance management paper" lecturer came up with? There's only 2 choices now, remark all the paper under our tutor or we resit the test!
Next week is our final week for this semester. Our exam is the week after next. And guess what? The lecturer say all the groups are resitting the paper next week! OMG! One week before exam and you want us to do the test again. That just ruin my mood all over. So so so sad!!! T_T
I start the week happily and it just keep going down the dumps... Haihz.....
No comments:
Post a Comment