It says

"Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards. -Soren Kierkegaard"

Monday, February 20, 2012

My Fav

I <3 my portable DVD player! ^^ Because my laptop has been working overtime the last two semester multitasking between online, playing DVD and download, I had the idea of buying a portable DVD player to play my discs. Minimising my laptop's workload. Before coming back to KL, I bought a "made in China" SONY portable player.

Luckily I brought the manual guide and all the accessories coming with it here to KL with me. As a result, I have an added bonus! My player can not only play DVD, it can receive TV transmission. I can now watch TV1, 2, 3, ntv7, 8TV and 9TV. <3 Now, I can watch Criminal Mind and NCIS, rookie blue, those English movies, Chinese movies and so much more.. Hehehe... <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment