Last week, I fell sick! No idea what happen. Flu just suddenly hit me one morning. Then blocked nose through another night.. Can't sleep, can't breathe. Then stomach uncomfortable. No appetite.
My parents came over the last two days. Went shopping and genting. Quite fun, then time for me to be back in hostel. And I don't feel well. I am homesick. And wish to go home. T_T
lol~ how r u over thr now? recover yet? btw, wat msg u sent me over last few days? i cant read it coz the memory is quite big, n my hp is lack of memory space... @@
ReplyDeletepity... it's a photo.. I'll upload it then...
ReplyDeletefeel okay.. Still miss it... Time will heal it... Hahaz... N doing nails made my mood better!
ReplyDeletehaha~ doing my nails always make me feel happier~ XD but now i cant do nails... >.< need to do models for my design... later my nails spoilt ki...
ReplyDelete