Yesterday, went for co curricular activities. I enrolled for gym. And it looks like hard word. To get my 2 credit, I've got to pass it. And it ain't that simple. There are exams! T_T I thought attendance is all I 've to do. But NO! Attendance only have 20 marks. And the passing mark is 50. I dare not think how I'll scrap through. I've no talent in physical activities... It's just not in me... Haih...
Today, went for fellowship day for Buddhist Society. It's not compulsory to join these societies. Just for fun. Played games and sing songs. Not too exhausting. So quite fun.. 5pm to 8 pm. And when we finished, the school is so dark. But there seems to be other classes and activities on. Because still got people around. Can't recognised my way. Luckily there are a few others heading for hostel so go back together. Or else, I'd lost my way? Hahaz... Probably not. Just that will be walking a lot of "longcuts".

No comments:
Post a Comment