It says

"Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards. -Soren Kierkegaard"

Sunday, August 28, 2011

A small gathering with garfield

Saturday afternoon, had a small outing with Garfield. We met for only 5 hours yet we had two meals. LOL.. Just shows how we <3 food! I love the yogurt cheese cake we had. It's deli~cious.. I wanna eat it again! Ice blended green tea, we should have gone to Coffee Bean or Starbucks... *sigh* Oh well, tried it and won't order it next time.

The GPS malfunctioned and experience slight memory loss so we walked in circles over and over... Yet, just looking around.. The place is flooded with Raya shoppers, and plenty of sales everywhere. Provided you are in the mood to crush with them, or else, it's window shopping...

At the end of the day, I just realised, we didn't take any photos.. WTH! Too intense on talking till forgot all bout them.. Hahaz. Let's see is there any chance of photographs this Tuesday! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment